Efficient and effective business risk management
Business operations involve taking risks. Those risks, however, should not endanger the continuity of your business.
Judicious enterprise management requires in-depth knowledge of the nature and magnitude of the business risks being taken.
That is why it is essential that every business equip itself with an effective, flexible and well-calibrated risk management system.
Industrial risks cannot be managed through insurance alone
Insurance is not a panacea for all ills. Risks may be insurable, but it is advisable to invest in prevention and protection. An Enterprise Risk Management system will allow you to:
- protect against risks that can compromise your business’ profitability and continuity
- prevent the risks themselves, by acting on their causes and not only on their effects
- encourage the discovery of opportunities by analysing internal processes and business organization
- contribute to effecting strategic changes, where necessary
- facilitate access to credit
- optimise insurance coverage and expenditures
- strengthen company compliance.
To this end, a path will be developed which provides for:
- Identification of the resources available to the company
- Risk identification
- Risk assessment
- Risk control, for the purpose of preventing/reducing the risk
- The direct assumption – in whole or in part – of any financially sustainable risks
- Transfer of the risk to third parties or to the insurer
- Monitoring of the evolution of the risks and of the risk management programme put into effect.
More informed risk control
It is possible to draw up a more informed policy if, while preparing and choosing insurance products, the findings of the analysis are taken into account.